Tent, Tables, Chairs, Linens Rental policy
1. NON-REFUNDABLE 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD EQUIPMENT. Cancellations or decreases in orders will be excepted seven (7) days in advance with full adjustment(except tents). Notice of less than seven (7) days will result in customer paying for entire order.
2. FINAL PAYMENT is due 48 Hours prior to delivery if using a credit card. Or upon delivery with cash.
3. RATES ARE QUOTED for daily, single use rental. Items rented for a weekend would typically be delivered on Friday and picked up on Sunday or Monday. If you require longer rental please contact us for rate information. No Refund for unused equipment.
4. DELIVERIES are to first floor door or garage that is accessible to a truck. Set up or take down of equipment will be determined prior to event and charges to rental contract.
5. LATE CHARGE will be added to rental invoice for each day late, this also applies to customers that are scheduled for pick-up. If the customer does not make themselves available for the pick-up, there will be a daily late charge imposed.
6. PREPARING RENTAL ITEMS. Rental items need to be returned to the original point of delivery.
A. LINENS must be free of food and dry to prevent staining and mildew.
B. CHAIRS & TABLES must be folded and stacked as delivered. C. Staples and/or thumb tacks and tape must be removed from tables before being returned. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 labor charge.
7. SECURITY & CLEANING DEPOSIT. All china, glassware, flatware and linens require a deposit to be refunded 7 days after rental return. This will cover any additional charges that need to be assessed for any soiled or missing items.
8. BROKEN, LOST OR DAMAGED items will be charged at the full replacement value. We double count each order to avoid mistakes and we request you count your order upon taking possession, since you are accepting the count on the contract and are fully responsible.
9. SECURITY & WEATHER PROTECTION. Responsibility for equipment remains with the lessor from time of delivery to time of return. ITEMS SHOULD BE IN A SECURE, WEATHER PROTECTED PLACE.
10. We DELIVER all orders. Orders must be at least $85.00 to qualify as an order.
Inflatables Games Rental Policy
NON-REFUNDABLE $50 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD EQUIPMENT. The only exception to this is with organizations (schools, churches, etc) with which we have made prior arrangements to waive the credit card info requirement.
All customers are required to sign a rental agreement. If you reserve using our online reservation system, you will automatically be e-mailed a copy of the agreement. Please read this carefully agreement carefully.
You may cancel your reservation up to 14 days before the event at no cost to you. This allows us enough time to attempt to rent the equipment to someone else. If you cancel any less than 5 days before the event, you will be responsible to pay us 50% of the rental fee, excluding any sales tax, due to the unlikelyhood of us being able to rent that equipment to others. The only exception to this policy is if the event is cancelled due to weather on the day of the event (see "Weather Policy" below). In that case, you may cancel the event at no cost to you. We will contact you in the morning on the day of the event, if the weather is inclement or is forecast to be, and let you decide if you wish to cancel. If you tell us to deliver the equipment at this time, you are responsible for the entire rental fee. No refunds will be issued on additional insured fees under any circumstances.
St. Lucie Bounce House Rentals reserves the right to cancel the delivery of any of our rental equipment when we believe weather conditions are unsafe for its use. If we believe conditions are safe, but rain is present or is forecast, we will leave it up to the customer (see "Cancellations" above).
Staking of Inflatables:
St. Lucie Bounce House Rentals will not be held responsible for underground utilities or sprinkler system damage when staking down inflatables.
Public Property Events:
Most municipalities have additional insurance requirements when setting up on public property. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the municipality to find out these requirements, if any, and communicate that information to us.
We will not be responsible for any damage to sod or grass.
Equipment Damage or Abuse:
We do not hold our customers responsible for equipment failure from normal use and when our equipment has been used as instructed. However, the customer is responsible for any damage to or abuse of our equipment while it is their possession. If any repair to our equipment or replacement of our equipment is necessary due to customer damage or abuse, whether by them or those present at their event, we will charge their credit card to either repair or replace our equipment as needed.
We expect to clean out the normal grass and leaves that accumulate in the inflatables from normal use and we do not charge customers for this type of cleaning. However, no other foreign objects should ever be allowed in the inflatables and we will charge a $25 an hour cleaning fee to remove them. These items include, but are not limited to: silly string, liquids, beverages, food of any type, candy, sand, rocks and toys. Water should never be applied to any inflatable not specifically designed for use with water. If you apply water to an inflatable not designed for its use we will charge a $100 charge to clean and dry the inflatable.
Removal of Silly String like substances:
If silly string or any similiar substance is permitted to come in contact with the inside or outside of the inflatable unit, a $100.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed by Party Rental Professional. If, in our opinion, the damage is severe enough to render the unit unrentable, the customer will be responsible for the replacement of the unit (minimum $1,500), at full replacement price, and any loss of revenue until the replacement arrives. The reason for this policy is that the chemicals in these products cause irreparable damage to the inflatable and the cleaners that have to be used to remove them also cause additional damage.
Removal of Bio-hazards:
A $100 cleaning fee will automatically be imposed for the removal of any human or animal by-product. These include: blood, urine, feces, vomit, nasal fluids and saliva.
All of our rentals include free local delivery, setup and removal. Upon delivery, we will walk you through safety rules prior to and after set up of the bounce house. Safety is our primary concern. With that in mind, St. Lucie Bounce House Rentals reserves the right to cancel any reservation that, in the opinion of the St. Lucie Bounce House Rentals representative, it deems a danger or jeopardizes safety in any way. The dimensions of all of our equipment are listed in the item descriptions. If we deliver equipment to the specified location and the equipment cannot be set-up because the area is inaccessible or not suitable for safe set-up, you will be responsible to pay 100% of the total rental fee. Unsuitable areas can be caused by: animal excrement, vegetation, not enough ground space including a 3' safety zone around all inflatables, inadequate access to set-up location, overhead obstructions or unsuitable ground material like sharp gravel or any substance which may damage the equipment.
Keeping your data safe is another area we take very seriously. We use SSL encryption for the transmission of all your personal information and will never share or sell any of that info with anybody.
General Safety Rules:
• Always have a responsible adult present to supervise others.
• Use common sense in supervising use of the unit. If something does not look right, you should stop it immediately.
• All riders should be in the same group (i.e.: the same related size).
• Never jump on a partially inflated unit.
• Do not plug and unplug blower repeatedly, as it will cause it to burn up.
• Never put a hose or water on the unit.
• Remove shoes and any sharp objects from your person or in pockets.
• Do not allow riders to hang or pull on netting.
• In case of rain, remove riders and unplug motor and extension cord from wall. After deflated, fold unit onto itself to keep the play area dry.